If you would like to find out more about Bella Rakha, make a booking, or would like to arrange a time to come and have a look around our facilities, please give us a call or drop us an email;
581 West Coast Rd, Oratia 0604
Ph: (09) 818 8880
Mobile (Yvette) – 0275 200301
When driving out west, you can head to Oratia from the North Western Motorway either from Waterview, TeAtatu, for the most direct routes.
Once you have reached the round-a-bout at Parrs Park and West Coast Rd . . . . .
- Head west at round-a-bout to Oratia and Waitakere Ranges/Piha
- Bottom of second hill, past Mobil Station and Oratia District School
- We are opposite Dairy & Orchard – driveway on right
- Our driveway is a long winding road, 800m to the main buildings
- When arriving for an event, veer left at the fork and park on the concrete areas around the island next to the main buildings (no need to check in at the office)
- The hall will be on your left, with the kitchen and dining hall straight ahead
- When arriving to meet us at the office, park adjacent to the double storey lodge and come along the path in front, turning right into the internal corner of the L shaped building – ring the bell on the blue door
- Train stations – Glen Eden and Sunnyvale both about 5 minutes by car
- Unfortunately the bus connections from the train stations are no longer very convenient, and stop near the roundabout at Parrs Park (20min walk to Bella Rakha). You may find it easier to liaise with the retreat organiser to get collected from train/carpooling with other guests.
- Refer to www.maxx.co.nz for more specific travel details