If you would like to find out more about Bella Rakha, make a booking, or would like to arrange a time to come and have a look around our facilities, please give us a call or drop us an email;
581 West Coast Rd, Oratia 0604
Ph: (09) 818 8880
Mobile (Yvette) – 0275 200301
When driving out west, you can head to Oratia from the North Western Motorway either from Waterview, TeAtatu, for the most direct routes.
Once you have reached the round-a-bout at Parrs Park and West Coast Rd . . . . .
- Head west at round-a-bout to Oratia and Waitakere Ranges/Piha
- Bottom of second hill, past Mobil Station and Oratia District School
- We are opposite Dairy & Orchard – driveway on right
- 581 on round sign post, just before driveway
- Our driveway is a long winding road, 800m to the main buildings
- When arriving for an event, veer left at the fork and park on the concrete areas around the island next to the main buildings
- When arriving to meet us at the office, park adjacent to the double storey lodge and come up the front (north) stairs
- The hall will be on your left, with the kitchen and dining hall straight ahead
- Train stations – Glen Eden and Sunnyvale both about 5 minutes by car
- Unfortunately the bus connections from the train stations are no longer very convenient. You may find it easier to liaise with the retreat organiser to get collected from train/carpooling with other guests.
- Refer to www.maxx.co.nz for more specific travel details