The lodge is a two storey building set back from the main retreat centre and carpark. The top floor is occupied by the owners, and the ground floor is used as overflow accommodation for the main hall. The self contained wing is ideal for facilitators wishing to have a separate area to the main guests.
- this building has 8 bedrooms (15 beds)
- self contained wing – 5 bedrooms (4 twin share single beds, 1 single), kitchen , living area, bathroom and a bathroom wing at the end of the hallway – accessible to return wing
- this wing is ideal for facilitator accommodation, when there is a need to have a separate space to plan and meet, away from the main guests
- return wing has 3 bedrooms and a toilet – 1 large room with a queen bed and 2 twin share rooms
- the return wing with 3 rooms is below the owner’s living areas and are subject to a bit more noise from above, and may not be suitable for guests on silent retreat
- the back bathroom has an accessible toilet/shower room for wheelchair guests